Wedding Cake Topper

Wedding Cake Topper

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wedding Cake Toppers

I have a confession to make, I LOVE wedding cake toppers. Over the years, I have seen toppers go from bland, to non-existent, to downright creative!! Instead of writing a bunch of stuff for people to read, I have decided to take this opportunity to share some really cool, sweet, and funny wedding cake toppers! Enjoy the show:)

Mildly inappropriate but still really funny!

AWW YEA!
For "great communicators"


For snap happy couples:)

For those internet daters out there:)


"I love you!" "I know.":)


UP, anyone?



This is my favorite:)


CHRISTMAS!


For all the football fans out there

Hope you enjoyed the pics! If you have any cool ones, PLEASE let me know:)

3 comments:

  1. Do u sell these?!?!? Or know where u an buy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't sell them, but I'm positive you can find them online:)Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't sell them, but I'm positive you can find them online:)Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete